Pcket watch "Art déco"?

Same for me, but this is the first time I use the Bestfit. I understand that, for a 17-3/4 caliber, I have to consult page 150, but I can't find any resemblance.

Thank you for all your research. I learn a little more each time I use this forum 😀

23 hours ago, BlueHarp said:

I've started trying to use the Betfit, but I don't know which measurement I must take for the caliber. The diameter of the dial side is 40mm, and the other side 36,5mm 🤔.

It would be the size of the plate.

20 hours ago, BlueHarp said:

Same for me, but this is the first time I use the Bestfit. I understand that, for a 17-3/4 caliber, I have to consult page 150, but I can't find any resemblance.

Thank you for all your research. I learn a little more each time I use this forum 😀

I cant find it in my books, the setting lever spring is quite distinctive i couldnt find anything like it at all.

Looked all over and I can't find it. Pity Ranfft movement identifier doesn't work.

The closest movements I've seen, from general layout, and shape of keyless are Corterbert.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, mikepilk said:

Looked all over and I can't find it. Pity Ranfft movement identifier doesn't work.

The closest movements I've seen, from general layout, and shape of keyless are Corterbert.

I thought they were a close match to Cortebert, Nev also suggested Invar , i found a 19"' that had a very similar curved balance cock.  I looked at Revue as well but Ranfft was throwing up 404s on the pocket watch sizes.

Edited by Neverenoughwatches