Hello everyone,

I found myself in a really embarrassing situation. A member of our distant family had an accident many years ago and has since lost his sight. Until now, he used a watch with braille. Well, they broke, and as the first reason, since it's a quartz watch, I evaluated that it was the battery, it was replaced, but it still didn't work. So I said to myself that I will take them apart, clean them as much as I can and I will see. And here the problem arose. I lost a small screw during assembly. I mean a really small one and I have no idea how to buy such a screw or if it can be bought at all. The movement in question is eta 955.112 and it is divided into two-hand and three-hand movement. I have the two-hand movement, the one without the second hand, and the lost screw goes in place of the second hand. Its purpose is to hold the hands in place20240308_155756.thumb.jpg.b9588260a90debe16f614eac183b9485.jpg as people with visual impairments have to feel them. Could someone please advise me on what kind of log goes into it and where I could buy it? It is a very unpleasant situation for me because the guy has been through a lot and I would not like to return an even more broken watch to him. I was still thinking about having them repaired by a watchmaker, but when I inquired, it would be quite expensive, I would rather solve it with the screw if possible. Thank you in advance for your advice

20240308_155814.thumb.jpg.7e8e866cef0428fc0048a5ef710fc854.jpg