Enicar 167 problems, not manually winding, not date change

Hi everyone.

I'm fairly new to watches. I got this enicar 167 as a gift and I noticed sometimes the quick date changer was hard, and suddenly it stopped working at all. Also, the manual winding stopped working as well, and now it only can be powered by movement (not with the stem) and the day is stuck. Also, I can't set the hour past 11 pm.

Thank you in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Could it be an abbreviation for Denier? "Denier (/ˈdɛniər/) or den (abbreviated D), a unit of measure for the linear mass density of fibers, is the mass in grams per 9,000 metres of the fiber. The denier is based on a natural reference: a single strand of silk is approximately one denier; a 9,000-metre strand of silk weighs about one gram." The pivot gauge looks interesting, however I wouldn't trust myself to drive a pivot into a wedge incase it jams and gets damaged/snaps trying to get it free. More a comment on my ability and incompetence than the quality or design of the tool 🤣
    • @clockboy The damage on the movement much worse. The images against the green background are my watch the other 2 are from the internet. The rotor has erased the perlage. I am surprised how is this watch still running.
    • Hi All, I recently bought a few gauges on Ebay. One of those was my actual target, a roller jewel gauge. Pictured below was one of the other gauges I received. From what I gather, this one is for measuring pivots. No sure if I'm right here. A confirmation of my assumption would be great. The gauge also has an abbreviation of "DEN". I have looked around and don't find this relative to watchmaking. Any clue to what this abbreviation means? Thanks, Don
    • Hello and welcome to the forum. Te attached file my help you repair a few. TZIllustratedGlossary.pdf
    • Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum. We all look forward to your contributions and continued involvement.