God evening! Long time since posting, but had to finish up school...again. Now I have time to overhaul my Omega beginning with the Dubois chronograph module. My problem is the reset pusher has a broken coil on the pusher spring so its a bit short. After cleaning, greasing with a little molykote, the pusher hesitates to spring back into position when pressed. Where can I get a new spring. Thanks for any suggestions.

Joe

20240121_165421.jpg

Try to get the case pusher spring part number from the Boley website. Then you can search material sources such as Cousin's UK and search using the spring number. I did this for a Seiko chrono pusher spring.

Edited by Razz

Thanks Razz. I have access to the Matsys best-fit database, but not Boley. I did find some replacement springs on Cousins UK, but not sure of the dimensions I need.  I will have to do more research but thank you for the jump start.

J

• Like 1

With the pusher spring it is the case part and with the Seiko they have a case number as the movements usually fit a number of cases so the movement number is of little help. You could measure the other pusher spring to get the dimensions unless it is a mono pusher...

The case reference is Omega Reduced Speedmaster 175.0032, the same as 175.0054 175.0084. I foundthe pusher on Cousins UK: Omega 086ST0079 Pusher

If only I could find just the spring. They only sell the entire pusher. I live in the U.S. so maybe theonline auction site is the way to go....First World Problems!

Joe