Remove Movement From Mens Ebel Wave

Hi Folks,

I have removed the Crown, screws and crystal from my Ebel Wave, I am just having a little trouble getting the mechanism out of the case.  It feels like there may be a release point I may need to trigger under the face.  Does anyone have any insight on this model ?

Many thanks

Paul

IMG_20231121_002307176_HDR.jpg

Hi Hector, 

Thanks for the pics.  I followed a video on youtube for a ladies model and it looks like it just drops out of the case, just as you described.  However, with this men's model, it does not do that.  I followed your steps exactly.   It seems to pivot back and forth on an axis drawn between 1 and 7 O'clock.  Have been reluctant to force it by the edge of the face, for fear of bending it.   

33 minutes ago, HectorLooi said:

It's evident in the first photo that the stem has been removed. But more importantly, has the bezel been removed?

I can see that the crown is missing but get no clue from the pic about the whereabouts of the stem.

The first pic does seem to have the bezel and crystal still in place however the OP states that they have removed the crystal.

20 hours ago, Wookie said:

It seems to pivot back and forth on an axis drawn between 1 and 7 O'clock.  Have been reluctant to force it by the edge of the face, for fear of bending it.   

If it's possible to access the edge of the face, that suggests that the bezel is out of the way.

• 1 month later...