Parts advice for Yema Superman II Worldtime 300M Quartz Diver Watch

Hi All,

I am new to this site. I have been collecting vintage watches for about 8 years. Recently, I've been attracted to vintage quartz, including a Chronosport Sea Quartz and this Yema Superman II Worldtime 300M Quartz Diver Watch. 

As you can see, it need a crown and a bezel lock. I contacted Yema, which no longer has parts for this 1990s model. The bezel lock will be very hard to find I imagine, but I think a crown is more doable. The original crown was unsigned, so an aftermarket crown with the same profile and specs should work.

Does anyone have any advice as to where I might look for an original crown and bezel look or, alternatively, an aftermarket crown?

Many thanks,

Chris 

Yema 33m World Time Quartz.jpg

• 1 month later...

you might can find another brand to fit like Tag or some other brand for instance if can't find OEM, I can't see from the picture if you case tube has external or internal threads, most tubes are 2.5 mm diameter, there are a lot of generic case tube and crowns out on the market place, Borel, Star Time etc. they also carry different styles of locking buckles that should work but again no picture to see what is broken, I mean if it is just a pin well that is an easy fix...Happy New Year