Invicta 32503 blue face issues (hour indicators falling off, repair didn't go as expected)

Link to old thread that explains watch issue more, just look at pics.

I ended up buying another watch repair kit that had a case tool and some other things I didn't mind having/replaced tools i bent or damaged prior. 

So today I took this watch apart which was a lengthy process for a first timer, i managed to get it all apart and had reset the hour indicators into their tiny pin slots, however, as i speculated before i completed had the watch back together they fell out again. Mind you this watch has never been worn and still has all but one of the protective plastics still on it. So in my frustration with that I ran up to dollar general and bought super glue and tooth picks. My idea was to take the tiniest amount of super glue and dab it behind where the indicator would sit then hurry up and pin them, well on the first one the (12) the super cool seperated the paint on the face a bit and spread out leaving a blemish, i wasn't too concerned as I got it to set well, well on the next one i tried I couldn't get it in fast enough, the super glue i guess filled the pin holes so any attempt after wouldnt work. I tried about three times on the same one and realized this, then stopped completely, put the indicators in a baggie, put the watch back together which i'm guess i'm proud of but my mission was a failure and the watch face is now ruined.. 

This specific watch is back in stock in a few places for around $100. I do not want to buy a third one but i realize I'm not going to be able to fix this and should've just sent it to invicta to deal with (although i imagine they'd have put them in and not glued them and they'd fall out, there did seem to be some residue where they sat so i thought a tiny amount of glue would be okay, i was wrong.) Invicta likely wont fix this now but i may email them still.. 

Any advice? I tried sourcing just that part to success. I wish i would've kept the original that was broken because that'd be a simple swap out.. 

Also now I'm deathly afraid to try the exact same repair on my more expensive michael kors watch that had the same thing happen (hour indicators falling off and being lose in the face behind the glass/quartz.

Here's updated picture of today. 

Photo Sep 23 2023, 3 46 12 PM.jpg

Hi the use of superglue(cyanoacrylate) on watch dials / crystals etc is a big no no as it isgasseous and  causes problems such as you have found out, it also clouds the crystal. As you rightly said it would have been better going back to Invicta.  Getting the spares, dial or indices as separates difficult, shop on the eBay for a downer.    You could try fitting the indices dry putting the dial on a cloth on a bit of soft wood using a small punch to spread the metal slightly (rivit) into place.