Omega Jedi 176.007 Movement Tension Ring Sourcing

Hey Everyone. 

Currently working on an Omega 176.007 that is missing the movement tension ring that sits between the caseback and the movement ring which is seen in the picture below.

Since it's missing that spring, the movement sits loose inside the case and scratches against the caseback. Does anyone know where these can be found? Generic or original. The outer diameter is 31,7mm and inner diameter is 30,5mm. 

Thanks(:
image.png.2f122342886739891e000a8a5d7bcad0.png

On 8/29/2023 at 8:51 AM, BrehmerR said:

Omega 176.007

Omega  caseback numbers are searching for parts can be challenging  unless you convert them to the correct number..  The decimal point in the number isn't really a decimal point it's just a separating thing  don't know what the collet it just isn't the decimal point so the correct number you looking for is 176.0007.. Go to cousins do a document search and come up a whole bunch of different documents  for different versions of the same case.

Daniel come up with something like the PDF I have attached I'm guessing that This is what you're looking for

image.png.1ea7fedc93e84b232c9a939dc1483875.png

Then looking up movement ring reveals that they appear to be available on eBay  but thereby movement number and you didn't give us a movement number.  That means I have to guess  yes it's an educated guess based on bonus extra time looking on the Internet  and we come up with this no idea if it would work.  Maybe off the email the seller and ask..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204226679683

5631_Omega 176.0007PF ST Case.pdf