Broken pusher. Omega Seamaster 176.007

Greetings everyone, 

Got this nice early 176.007 Omega.. and well one pusher is broken. 

At closer inspection, I found that the pushers are not identical. So I would assume someone tried to replace the pusher, but probably they didn't have the right part, so they used what they had. 

I did try to find the number/parts my self, and this is what I found, not one but two "086ST005" and "086ST0005" numbers. Not sure are those identical or different part. Or even if those are the once I need.

Now the question is, does anyone know the proper part number of the pusher? 

Many thanks!

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

image.png.f9a7bd531a4db41f30317c0497e04b2b.png

long time ago this would've been so much simpler when I had access to Swatch group but the source that I had no longer has access so were stuck with cousins.

The old case numbers are interesting that's not actually a decimal point in the number. it's why normally if you what the cousins and search for the number it only really want a search for the first three numbers or the modified version like I have at the link below. Then there's a problem with omega case numbers that case number fits a whole bunch of different material cases as a guess based on the number of PDFs C go through the PDF since even figure out what you're looking for I found that on one that said ST so maybe that stainless steel.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/document/search?SearchString=Omega+176.0007

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, swiss2k said:

find and replace only the tube?

did you notice on the image I sliced off the PDF that on the left-hand side there is a red symbol that probably is a on the website click this and get a parts breakdown. So conceivably there is a parts breakdown for all the components which means by theory you could get just what you need. Like if somebody probably on eBay needed just the button and didn't need the other part. Otherwise at least here I can see what you're getting it looks like the whole thing.

https://www.watchmaterial.com/omega-speedmaster-professional-mark-ii-145-014-push-button-stainless/

• Thanks 1