Unitas 6380

Hello watchfriends, I have a question. I have serviced an Unitas 6380. I seems the run very nice. When I look at the timegrapher I see a nice line crown down and crown right, but very bad readings dial up and dial down. I cleaned and oiled the top and bottom jewels. What could be the problem. Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance. Gr. Hans 

always nice to take pictures so we can see what you're seeing. I suppose if you like I could guess but I personally would like to see the pictures of the timing machine to see what else is going on.

Then what was the watch doing before you service the watch?

I have made a rare observation. Because the movement looks to be running nice. I put it together and in the case. Then I looked again and now the timegrapher readings were okay. Now I have another problem. Whats wrong with my timegrapher? 🙂  

23 minutes ago, Gaus said:

Now I have another problem. Whats wrong with my timegrapher?

it's probably not the timing machine that's the problem. It's probably a user mistake?

for instance how are you holding the movement and the holder versus when you have it in the case? Or procedures like you wind it up nice and tight and put on the timing machine versus its run a little bit and now it looks better etc.? Plus it's still would've been nice to have pictures