Any pictures?

Never done a Breitling but heard someone mention that you need to remove the screws around the bezel to remove it. I would guess that the movement is removed through the back.

I saw a video (see below) where Kalle Slaap (Chronoglide watchmaking) mentioned that Breitling hands usually break when you try to remove them 😱 Anyone else having this experience? Makes you wonder if Breitling glues the hands!?

9 minutes ago, VWatchie said:

Any pictures?

Never done a Breitling but heard someone mention that you need to remove the screws around the bezel to remove it. I would guess that the movement is removed through the back.

I saw a video (see below) where Kalle Slaap (Chronoglide watchmaking) mentioned that Breitling hands usually break when you try to remove them 😱 Anyone else having this experience? Makes you wonder if Breitling glues the hands!?

Thanks, I have no intention of removing hands, just the movement.  But it's good to know. 

Just now, RichardHarris123 said:

Thanks, I have no intention of removing hands, just the movement.  But it's good to know. 

Oops I forgot the photos. 

20230624_114012.jpg

20230624_114019.jpg

20230624_114027.jpg

• Like 1