What set of mainspring winders should I get first?

Hey guys, as the title implies I'm looking to get my hands on a good set of mainspring winders. I've looked on Esslinger before and I swear I've seen the small black box of 12 by Bergeon on their site before. I'm looking just now and when I search something as open ended as "bergeon mainspring" I only get these:

16864355365858464802681888680945.thumb.jpg.e664f6fdf3f6edb40ed99a9abba3fdb0.jpg

There are other winder sets on their website, but the only one I see as Bergeon made is the black box set of 5 in the picture above, which is way to expensive for me now. Where can I find the set of 12 for sale? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lotus said:

I suppose these are the ones I remember, but I thought they were cheaper at around $400 or so.

Bergeon used to sell a cheaper set, the BG2729. I placed an order for it in Feb. 2022 with Jules Borel but after a couple of months of it being on back order they told me that Bergeon no longer offered it:

Sorry it has taken us so long to follow up on your backorder inquiry, but we only just received word back from Bergeon today.

Unfortunately, Bergeon has made the decision to discontinue the BG2729.  They recommended the BG5355 as an alternative.  However, it is substantially more expensive, i.e. $595 vs $406.25.

• Sad 2