Dumb Incabloc Question

I am working on a caliber with different sized incabloc springs on upper and lower sides. I am assuming that the upper and lower descriptors are from the dial perspectve, so that the upper jewel is the dial/plate side and the lower jewel is the balance cock side. Is this right? Thanks fir answering a dumb question.

Ko

Actually, it's just the opposite.

See here:

http://people.timezone.com/library/wglossary/wglossary631691881806327073

edit to add: There is no question that is a dumb question. Ask away, we all are here to help.

First off , I want to second and third the dumb question response by you and Geo .  I feel that when you get to a situation where you have a question  , you're curious and interested , you're learning , and you can help others that just got into that territory .

Second Gotwatch , I'm glad that you posted that link . I forgot that I have it in my files and once I get on that site ,  I really start surfing it . It definitely is a good one .

• Like 1

I was always advised that the dumbest thing to do with any question was to not ask it.

Asking questions is the outward expression of an enquiring mind, and an enquiring mind is a sign of intelligence, not dumbness.

• Like 2