Any information on Waltham 16S 1888 Grade 20? Keyless, roller.

Hello Team,

does anyone have any information on Waltham 16S 1888 Grade 20? I am looking for specifications on the roller and keyless. 

I got a new balance staff, but am missing a roller table. Any suggestions where to pick one up?

Another problem is the yoke. It seems to be so impractically thin that I have a suspicion that mine was just broken in half.

I bought #18 here https://www.ebay.ca/itm/125216800551, but then realized that it is not what it should look like. The thin tip that slides into the grove is missing.

Any suggestions on sourcing parts and specs is highly appreciated.

Your best bet is to try to find another of the same size/model/grade on eBay HOWEVER be aware that even if you do parts may not be 100% interchangeable.

Here are 2 pages from the E&J SWIGART "Illustrated Manual of American Watch Movements"

waltham 1888 pg1.jpg

waltham 1888 pg2.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Dmitry! I suspect that is more complete for the pre-1909 Waltham watches than the E&J SWIGART "Illustrated Manual of American Watch Movements". It's possible that at some point I'll have a Waltham open on the bench.