Left hand Screws

rossjackson01

Where can I get left hand screws? Any information from members would be appreciated. Early on in my hobby of watchmaking I was heavy handed and unintentional destroyed a few watches by turning the left hand screw the wrong way and removing the head.

I would like to obtain replacements if possible. Is there a place that supplies non-specific left hand screws? I have a need for replacement in a pocket watch, wrist watch gents and a couple of ladies watches, Seikosha and Sekonda.

Regards

Ross

3 hours ago, rossjackson01 said:

Where can I get left hand screws? Any information from members would be appreciated. Early on in my hobby of watchmaking I was heavy handed and unintentional destroyed a few watches by turning the left hand screw the wrong way and removing the head.

I would like to obtain replacements if possible. Is there a place that supplies non-specific left hand screws? I have a need for replacement in a pocket watch, wrist watch gents and a couple of ladies watches, Seikosha and Sekonda.

Regards

Ross

You'll need a left handed screwdriver too. Hehe. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

cousins uk.com. Or any other watch material supplier in he UK as your location is Scotland.  

oldhippy

Thank you for that. I did a search, and Lo and behold, left hand screws. All I need to do now is to measure correctly. Again, Thank you

So good this forum.

Ross