Omega speedmaster 375.0083 hands

Hello!

I am servicing a nice Omega Speedmaster Automatic ref 375.0083. Like what usually happens on modern chronographs, the post on the chronograph center seconds came off the hand. The watch has an omega 1154 which has the ETA/Valjoux 7750 as a base. I found this hand which I think will fit but I just want to make sure since it's a little costly. 
I will send some pictures of the listing below.

Any advice upon reinstalling the hand by the way? I have worked on very many vintage chronos but very few of this kind. Anything specific I need to keep in mind?

Thanks(:

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 17.13.32.png

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 17.13.40.png

15 hours ago, BrehmerR said:

Like what usually happens on modern chronographs, the post on the chronograph center seconds came off the hand.

Many of the watch companies will put the chronograph hands on with lots of force. That's because when you're resetting the zero there's a lot of force on the hands and they want them to stay where there supposed to be. That means they expect when the watches serviced the hands will probably get destroyed and you're supposed to replace all the hands. Of course you're supposed to be a service center with access to all the parts so that becomes a problem for all the rest of us.

15 hours ago, BrehmerR said:

Omega Speedmaster Automatic ref 375.0083

Where did the reference number come from?

9 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

Many of the watch companies will put the chronograph hands on with lots of force. That's because when you're resetting the zero there's a lot of force on the hands and they want them to stay where there supposed to be. That means they expect when the watches serviced the hands will probably get destroyed and you're supposed to replace all the hands. Of course you're supposed to be a service center with access to all the parts so that becomes a problem for all the rest of us.

Where did the reference number come from?

It came from the caseback. It says 375.0083 and 175.0083

1 hour ago, BrehmerR said:

So this number is better where It comes back with a listing of four separate cases. As one of the problems with omega case numbers are there more like a style number that an actual case sort of. So looks like 18 karat gold, gold and stainless steel and two cases and stainless steel. So conceivably the hands will be differing

On 12/12/2022 at 8:14 AM, BrehmerR said:

omega 1154

Then you claim 1154 movement and your parts listings up above say 1152 and the site I'm on says 1152. Then there's the other weird things the first case number comes back as nothing so it's not even listed. Only the second case numbers listed as I said it's four separate cases. Then it appears to be but I didn't look at every single case that the red hand has a different number than what you have. And if I looked up the number that you have it comes back with nothing even though you have it listed up above which indicates it should be something?

On 12/12/2022 at 8:14 AM, BrehmerR said:

ETA/Valjoux 7750 as a base

Usually with chronograph hands they recommend a special movement holder with support on the back side. You should Be able to look up the 7750 and find a suitable movement holder. The reason why you want to support on the backside is your putting a lot of pressure to get the hand on really tight. Without the support you risk pushing things out that you really don't want to knock out of alignment.

Omega hand not right sort of.JPG

1 hour ago, JohnR725 said:

So this number is better where It comes back with a listing of four separate cases. As one of the problems with omega case numbers are there more like a style number that an actual case sort of. So looks like 18 karat gold, gold and stainless steel and two cases and stainless steel. So conceivably the hands will be differing

Then you claim 1154 movement and your parts listings up above say 1152 and the site I'm on says 1152. Then there's the other weird things the first case number comes back as nothing so it's not even listed. Only the second case numbers listed as I said it's four separate cases. Then it appears to be but I didn't look at every single case that the red hand has a different number than what you have. And if I looked up the number that you have it comes back with nothing even though you have it listed up above which indicates it should be something?

Usually with chronograph hands they recommend a special movement holder with support on the back side. You should Be able to look up the 7750 and find a suitable movement holder. The reason why you want to support on the backside is your putting a lot of pressure to get the hand on really tight. Without the support you risk pushing things out that you really don't want to knock out of alignment.

Omega hand not right sort of.JPG

What I was able to find was that the 1154 and 1152 both have the 7750 as a base so those hands should be dimensionally interchangeable. The model number for mine is 3513.53. 
I wasn't able to locate a hand REF: 066TP4008. Only a REF: 66TP4008.

What's the difference?