Seiko Faceted Crystal - Please explain the alternate part numbers

I have a Seiko 5606-8130 with a faceted crystal that I am trying to bring back to life.  I've got the mechanical part done at this point, but I am having quite a difficult time sourcing a replacement faceted crystal.  I've found Jules Borel and Emmy Watch both reference Seiko part # 300W72GC0F for the crystal (which I cannot find available anywhere), and both also reference an alternate part number CRY-3057.   I've seen this alternate part numbering style listed for other previous projects, but I've always been able to source a NOS part for my previous watches.  I cannot find anything on any search engine referencing this alternate part number, or any other 'CRY-####' part number I've attempted to find.  Does anyone here know what they are referencing, and how to use this alternate part number to find an available crystal.  For the life of me I cannot find any watch parts dealer, or find anything on Google that references crystal part numbers with 'CRY-####' aside from a couple of websites that only list part numbers, but no search results for any places that actually have them for sale.

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

9 hours ago, dadistic said:

Did you check here?

http://www.stsupply.com/300w72gc0f-seiko-crystal.html

They show in stock, but that doesn't mean they actually have it 🙂

Depending on the state of the existing crystal, you can try and restore it. As long as it's not cracked, it can probably be done. 

Cheers!

Thanks.  I did check there.  It is the only place I found where it showed in stock, but after reading a bit about the website I found many people saying that items showing 'in stock' where actually not, and that the part would be sourced after the order was placed (and many times the price adjusted).  I emailed them to confirm availability but haven't heard back yet.

Yeah, they are a strange outfit. They have two websites, the one I linked and  https://stsupplyonline.com/catalog/index.php

I actually have an account there, but haven't ordered from them since 2016. 

You could always call them, rather than waiting for an email response. Strange thing about material houses, they are often "old school" and a phone call sometimes works best. 

I know on the ofrei.com website they go on and on about calling rather than emailing.  

Well, good luck with your search!

Cheers

Thank you.  Ironically, within the last couple of minutes since my previous reply ST Supply emailed me back.  They did confirm they have it in stock, but they adjusted the price up about $15.  They also asked me if I was a watchmaker or a hobbyist.  I am a hobbyist, so I'm guessing that they only sell to professional watchmakers perhaps?  I'm not sure why they'd ask that question unless they don't sell to hobbyists.

Used to be some material houses like Jules Borel would only deal with pro businesses, but that doesn't seem to be as common anymore.

I don't know about S.T. Supply, I opened my account with them so long ago I don't remember what info they asked for 🙂

Maybe they give pro discounts?

Cheers

I found what I believe is an available alternate after quite a while of digging through every obscure resource I could find on the internet.  Cousins had it for £20.  I had not ordered anything through their website yet only due to the time requirements of international shipping.  I do however appreciate how well organized their site is.  They only listed a part number and no description for this specific crystal, so I suppose we'll find out when it arrives.  If it ends up not working, it was a $23 gamble, but I know I'll be ordering from them in the future.  I'll spend nearly $50 for the OEM crystal if I must from ST Supply, but I'm a little leery of using them based off some of the reviews I've read.  Fingers crossed on the Cousins crystal!  I only hope it arrives before September 12th.  I'm going out of town that week for business and will not be there to sign for the package.