6497 Cick Spring reinstallation

Hello,

I searched and couldnt find this question answered already.  Hopefully I didnt miss something obvious.

I cant get the click spring installed correctly on my 6497.  The spring wedges between the click and the bridge so it doesnt engage.  I know its something simple but im stumped. 

This is watch #2, was able to disassemble and reassemble this in a reasonable amount of time and the balance even still works.  The click is my last hangup lol

20220705_004059.jpg

20220705_004027.jpg

20220705_004024.jpg

Just looked at a book.  I think i just need to tighten that spring and make it tighter.  

Thank you so much, HLPayne!  That was a big help.   I got that thing working and wound it up.  No idea how well it's doing but the wheels are going round and round, and that's enough for today.  

Could I ask you a question?  I'm waiting for some loupes to get in so I don't have a lot of magnification.   Can you see the posts in the train of wheels when they're in the jewels of the bridge?  I can see that the center wheel is in because it's big and the metal reflects, but the other ones are tough to spot, especially the escapement.