stem removal Wyler 72C chronagraph triple date Incaflex

2 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  can you remove the back and post a picture of the same. we need to be able to see the movement inorder to help you.   thanks

The attached picture shows crystal removed...front loading, so movement has to come out the front I presume. the movement does lift out part way but stem prevents it from coming out. I cannot get even a razor blade to crack the back.

IMG_6715.JPG

IMG_6716.JPG

Wylar.jpg

What you may have is a split stem which is in two parts  and dovetail to getherand inorder to remove the movement the outer part of the stem has to be pulled out.  This has to be done with a tool, bergeon make on specificaly for the job but it can be done with a pair of top cutters,  protect the crown with a piece if cloth or thin leather and grip the crown underneath so as the squeezing action cans up the insie of the jaws drawing the crown out parallel. Its a tricky operation and if not done properly can break the stem

1 hour ago, watchweasol said:

What you may have is a split stem which is in two parts  and dovetail to getherand inorder to remove the movement the outer part of the stem has to be pulled out.  This has to be done with a tool, bergeon make on specificaly for the job but it can be done with a pair of top cutters,  protect the crown with a piece if cloth or thin leather and grip the crown underneath so as the squeezing action cans up the insie of the jaws drawing the crown out parallel. Its a tricky operation and if not done properly can break the stem

Whoa...this sounds like a job for a pro. Hope I can find a real watch repair person. Thanks for your input.