Help me identify this pocket watch movement

I have gone through three books I have on American Pocket Watches (showing pictures of movements) and I have used my Google Fu and still do not have an ID on this.

Any ideas?

I am going to service it.  It is running so that is a good sign.  The crown is dislocated from the stem, so that will be an issue.

Any advice on working on these...this will be my first pocket watch.

736349108_2021-12-3014_08_31-IMG_7651.JPG-Photos.png.4b2269425a36854f4f98bdd75f5312cf.png

2021-12-30 14_08_01-IMG_7648.JPG ‎- Photos.png

2021-12-30 14_07_49-IMG_7643.JPG ‎- Photos.png

I have it running, but something strange happens.  If I bump it...literally drip it 20mm like when setting the movement on the bench with a slight shock...it stops.  I remove the balance and replace it and it runs just fine.  Been looking carefully at the jewels and in this case...side shake.  How does this look?

3 hours ago, LittleWatchShop said:

I have it running, but something strange happens.  If I bump it...literally drip it 20mm like when setting the movement on the bench with a slight shock...it stops.  I remove the balance and replace it and it runs just fine.  Been looking carefully at the jewels and in this case...side shake.  How does this look?

I think the problem was the hairspring.  I cleaned the balance assy with one dip.  Needed three dips and a demag for good measure.