Military Watch Replicas

Has anyone seen the new series of replica military watches out now, they have Japanese quartz movements, a two year guarantee and come with a magazine ! , on the shelf in our local Asda,

issue 1 is a 1970's U.S. army watch only £3.99 ! might get one to have a look !  future issues are £9.99 out every fortnight, next one is a 1940's Luftwaffe model.  http://military-watches-collection.com     

:thumbsu:

I also the ads - and checked out the website. It's a bit like "Build Your Own Battleship" in 26 parts magazines. I don't think you'll get very much for your money, but that's just my take on it. I think I'd rather put the equivalent of a year's issues in the bank and get a really nice watch at the end of it!

I also the ads - and checked out the website. It's a bit like "Build Your Own Battleship" in 26 parts magazines. I don't think you'll get very much for your money, but that's just my take on it. I think I'd rather put the equivalent of a year's issues in the bank and get a really nice watch at the end of it!

My (Scottish) father passed a few years ago but my God he has come back as WillFly....Or his ethos is exactly the same , thanks for that Will. ;)

I actually bought one of these today just to have a look and it's better than I expected, easy to read luminous dial shows up well in the dark, & the magazine looks quite interesting ! ,  ok for £3.99   :thumbsu:     

I'm off on hols tomorrow for a couple of weeks so I can read it on the ferry  !     :D

post-31-0-56829700-1393362806_thumb.jpg

You'll be pleased to know they're already turning up on eBay - around £21...

Ha. Nothing surprises me these days.

Great stuff, I should have bought a dozen ! Halfway to France at mo so will lose internet soon, back in two weeks !

Have a good time mate :)

• 3 weeks later...