France Ebauches FE 233 69

Does anyone have experience with France ebauches, specifically 233 68 or 69? I have tried lots of different hour wheels and including different cannon pinions. Initially when I wind crown to set the time it is holds quite stiff, however after a few winds it's becomes very loose and loses time on the minute hand. I've tightened the canon pinion again and again but the same thing keeps happening. Its becoming very frustrating now as I've feel like I've tried everything. I'm not about the 4th new cannon pinion and 4th new minute wheel. None of them seem to keep hold. Any advice or has anyone serviced this specific movement?

Pictures are always nice of the movement because we might spot something without having to look up what it is you have.

I found the parts lists looks like a normal watch?

How are you tightening the Canon pinion. Are you using any kind of lubrication on the Canada opinion itself?

2860_FE 233.69AD,233.68AD21-1.pdf 2859_FE 233.68,233.69A,233.70A.pdf

Some FE233.69  were branded as Cupillard , I doubt if parts to the minute train or canon pinion are any different? 

Did you grease  or oil the center arbour-canon pinion?     Perhaps center arbour is badly worn or you are not tightening the canon pinion enough.

Hi, I tried using d5 on the centre arbour and I've tried it with nothing on it at all. Yes Cuppilard and FE are one and the same. I've tried different cannon pinions and centre wheels which is what seems strange. I've tightened the cannon pinion really tightly to the point it is difficult to turn but after a few seconds of winding it just becomes loose again