Hamilton pocket watch value

There is an estate sale near me and they are asking $300 for this watch. Is this a good deal? The price drops by 25% the second day, and 50% the third day.

I don't know if it'll last until the third day, but I don't want to overpay if it's not a good deal.

Thank you for your input.

1-t (1).jpg

1-t.jpg

-940386513-t.jpg

4 hours ago, ayrond said:

$30. Is this junk, or would that be a good deal?

Missing the hands can't see the movement junk would probably be a pretty fair assessment.

The other watch looks like a Hamilton 992B. To get a clue of why they're asking this money go to eBay look at the completed auctions for 992B and that's where the price came from as a guess. I tend to be on the cheap size I think it's a little expensive especially compared to what I paid for my last 992B the mine had a minor defect.

But things that would change the price is the watch running visited good running shape are there any scratches and marks on the plates that were not seeing in the photograph how does the dial lock is it cracked lot of things would affect the price