Mr A De felice

cadet

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 3:32 PM, cadet said:

Hi everyone, I am looking for a Black minute hand 1.3 mm for a Ronda 1213 movement, which I have misplaced. Can anyone help please.

Cadet.

Hi everyone, I have tried Cousins and they have not got back to me as yet, I have tried Ebay with no success, I will keep trying I did not know this minute hand would be such a problem. Thank you all for your help. Cadet

34 minutes ago, cadet said:

Hi everyone, I have tried Cousins and they have not got back to me as yet, I have tried Ebay with no success, I will keep trying I did not know this minute hand would be such a problem. Thank you all for your help. Cadet

I could go through my spare hands later today. If I have something that size that looks close, I can put up a picture and you can tell me if you like it.  If I got it and you like it, it's yours.
Caveat: my hands box contains mostly pocket watch hands, since that's what I specialize in, but I do have quite a few other sizes.
Could you maybe tell me the maximum length it can be and still not cause interference with the case?
Could you maybe post a picture of the other hands so I may try to match color and shape and style (if it turns out I have several that will fit)?  If I have one that matches otherwise, I can paint it to match color if need be.
I can't make a guarantee, but I figure it can't hurt to check.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, here is a photo of the watch, I have not a clue about the size, in the photo you can see the hour hand so the minute hand must be a bit longer, according to the internet the hand hole is 1.3 mm also the specifics are 1.80 x 1.30 x 0.20 mm. Hope this helps regards Andy.

IMGP0011.JPG

• 7 months later...

Hi @cadet

Thought I'd already answered this one back in 2020...

Go to ebay and do a search for 130 hand (under the Watches, Parts & Accessories category). You can look in detail but how about https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sph-re-Heures-Acciaio-Steel-Hand-Hour-CAS-14-13-m1-5-Trou-130/224509483679 ?

Or use a supplier like CousinsUK (e.g. put in search for H41228).

Edited by WatchMaker