Timex help (Identification and Mechanism ID)

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to replace the mechanism on  the very first watch that I ever owned (received it when I was in third grade, I am 27 now). It is a black timex indiglo expedition. It is about 20 years old and does not run at all anymore. I have run into issues identifying the mechanism number and actual watch model number. I just can't find this model online anywhere. Also, I can not seem to find a mechanism number on the inside or on the case-back anywhere. I would like to replace the mechanism, to get this baby running again.

I have attached photos of my watch to this post in case anyone can identity it. I found a very similar watch online the "TIMEX Expedition Indiglo WR 50M" (T47902), but this watch is white and has a different bezel and dial. Although the T47902 looks to be very similar to my watch.

Anyway I am looking for help on 2 things:

1. What is the model of this watch? Is this a T47902? Does anyone have anymore information on this watch? Why is it so difficult to find this watch online?

2. Does anyone know what mechanism this watch has, if so where I can I order this? Many of these mechanisms are sold out everywhere, is there a replacement mechanism I can use if this old mechanism is gone?

Thank you so much for the help!

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg