FHF 150 ???

14 minutes ago, PaulnKC said:

Thanks Nucejoe!

I found the mainspring at Cousins (UK). Using the Watchguy blog mainspring reference - the mainspring is 1.80 x 0.10 x 320 mm x 9.0 (dia). That's General Resources ref # 5254 [the movement is a 150-1].

Also ordered large assortment of hole jewels and end-stones (1000). So, should find something in there to work.

-P.

That is what I call quick sourcing, finding  all you need in eleven mins or less. Sometimes, I think if I did'nt have this hobby ,we,d go crazy. 

Best 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

That is what I call quick sourcing, finding  all you need in eleven mins or less. Sometimes, I think if I did'nt have this hobby ,we,d go crazy. 

Best 

It might take me 11 days of searching through those assorted jewels :D

I reckon I'll try to sort the end-stones by diameter. That may be a sizable project in it's own right. But probably worth while. Since 1000 pieces were only a few dollars.

-Paul

• 3 years later...

A very late comment, but it looks great considering the age. As for the timegrapher stats, I think they are fine. I really doubt you'd be timing anything that sensitive with that beautiful vintage watch anyway. Although, I get the desire to be spot on if possible just for bragging rights! All in all, that's a job to be proud of, no doubt!

~~Tom

Edited by TKM3RD