Seiko 6R15 center wheel and jewel

Cmmb8519

Hi everyone,

Trying to source a center wheel and respective jewel for a Seiko 6R15. Photo attached of the broken wheel and jewel.

Tried the typical suppliers and for my surprise there aren't many parts available for the 6R15.

Any suggestions on source of supply for these?

Any website I can see compatible movements that might still have these parts in stock?

Many thanks

8936ac352a37f000c3438b2ad2fed909.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Cmmb8519 said:

Trying to source a center wheel and respective jewel for a Seiko 6R15. Photo attached of the broken wheel and jewel.
Tried the typical suppliers and for my surprise there aren't many parts available for the 6R15.
Any suggestions on source of supply for these?
Any website I can see compatible movements that might still have these parts in stock?

Center wheel 224.086 is the same as on 4R series and despite the different number I believe is also interchangeable with the 7S26 B or C.
Seiko is not detailing or distributing fixed jewels anymore, but again I believe it's common with the above.
Cousins UK should be able to order at least the wheel, or if you PM me your address I can gift you the 7S26 parts.

Edited by jdm
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I got a center wheel from a 7S26, but the number of teeth are not the same as the 6R15.

Still looking for a 6R15 Center Wheel. I have looked in all most common web suppliers and was not able to get it for the 6R15.

Any thoughts on where I can get a Center Wheel for the Seiko 6R15? 

Many thanks.