Which Capacitor For Citizen Eco Drive

A work mate gave me his citizen eco drive and asked if i would have a look at it for him .

its a gn-4w-s with a e820 module and after putting it in the light all day is totally dead so i'm guessing the starting place is a new capacitor , the thing is it has a MT920 fitted so went on to Cousins site and the problem is they list 4 different MT920s (they actually list 5 but one is obsolete) so how do i know which one is the right one ?

thanks in advance Andy 

I'm about to go ahead and order the new capacitor , but would just like to check something before i do.

The thing is the watch has been in sunlight for days now and the second hand has not moved at all,I appreciate the capacitor holds the stored charge but would it make the watch not even tick for a second or to in full sunlight .

Does it sound like more than just the capacitor or are these the normal symptoms or a dead capacitor?

thanks

Andy

295-29 is what you need.

Received replacement today from Cousins which unfortunately isn't the right one , the original capacitor just has one prong part the replacement has three , can anyone tell me the correct one i need or where i might be able to find the one i need , as Cousins do 4 trial and error could get costly 

thanks for any help

Andy

Just a thought Andy, could you snip if the tags that you don't require and fit it to the watch?

That did cross my mind but i'd probably wreck it completely , think i have found the one i need it appears to be a 295-5600 just in case anyone else has the same trouble

cheers

Andy