Hello forum members :)

Izzy

Hi guys,

So a little about myself,

I'm really new to watch repairing, they always intrigued me but I didn't do much with it.. it all changed when I've found two old watches (sentimental worth only) and decided to try and fix them by-myself.

Before, I've never really got what all the fuss is about, it can't even tell an accurate time so it just a pricey jewelry, but it needs a pricey maintenance and have a good chance to lose its value so - bad as a jewel (can lose value) ,bad as a clock and you just keep throwing money on maintenance, a status symbol I guess.

But after seeing the magnificent mechanical work behind those watches, all those little parts beating together in perfect harmony without any green chips, and see that I have the ability to maintain and fix that time engine all by-myself really sparked something, having that self maintained beautiful analog masterpiece on my wrist is something that is more than a jewel or a simple clock.