Incabloc Jewels

Legarm

Having a bit of bother with Incabloc jewel retention springs......... the last three watches I've serviced have been rendered non-runners as when I come to replace the jewel I manage to break the spring....

I    now have to source replacement springs of various sizes..... any ideas where?

Cousins seems the obvious choice. anywhere else?

bit faf for me .... P&P may be prohibitive ......

(EMS) Express Mail Service to Great Britain, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Netherlands $51.28

I see your from my neck of the woods Kent.

I recommend Cousins, deliveries are really quick and prices reasonable. The other source is Ebay if you have time. I have picked up lots of watch & clock spares here.

Edited by clockboy

I see your from my neck of the woods Kent.

I recommend Cousins, deliveries are really quick and prices reasonable. The other source is Ebay if you have time. I have picked up lots of watch & clock spares here.

That's great, I had looked at cousins and saw all the springs, but they only gave the Incabloc part No, not the calibre. What I have now found is the Incabloc site and drilled it down to the parts catalogue. Click on the link below, then on the "Spare Parts Catalogue", (bottom right corner), the main makers are there and pdf docs with all the calibres are shown.

Sorted the ones I need and ordered from Cousins........ Sorted

http://www.incabloc.ch/en/systeme_incabloc.php

Edited by Legarm