Tag Heuer Pusher - Cv2014

Hi Guys,

I have a Tag Heuer CV2014 that could do with a couple of new pushers for the chronograph.

I have watched lots of Marks videos on youtube and have emailed him a few times about a watch I keep meaning to get serviced.

Anyway...I looked at cousins and watchpart.co.uk and they have the same TAG pushers, but not the ones I require. Seeing as it is a pretty common watch I was wondering if anyone knows where to source some in the UK. I know TAG have a closed parts market, but they do sell crowns and pushers for some models.

I saw an eBay advert a few weeks back with somebody with a CV2013 with a missing pusher and they mentioned Mark had quoted for a replacement with genuine Tag spares.

Any idea's anyone? The size is: 4.4mm on the pusher head, 9.2mm long. It looks a but like cousins ref: P9910 but with a flatter top.

I'm based in the UK, but could buy from abroad if required.

Thanks

Craig

Just checked this site for you: http://www.uhren-roemer.de/

No luck on pushers for Tag. It's a good site though - I've just bought a Longines crown from there and the service was excellent.

Thanks Will.

I normally use Cousins. In fact I bought a crown from them a couple of weeks back for my Longines.

I have found the little washer that I dropped on the floor so if the pushers are still water resistent I will keep them. I think the rubber gaskets could do with greasing but that is about it.

I stripped them apart as when pressed they didn't return to their original position properly. Just stripping them and giving them a slight clean seems to have fixed this.

I did find that clarks on ebay was selling them, but I am not sure if it is genuine or patent part. I have used his patent parts before and they are good quality.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tag-Heuer-Factory-Pusher-S-S-Carrera-polished-round-head-press-in-type-/251589533053?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a93e79d7d