Diashock: Seiko Shock Protection Advise Needed

Some excellent tips in this post, thanks guy's!  I've started a notebook with them so I don't forget them.

Something I've had some luck with in retrieving small parts from a carpeted floor is a bit of my wife's discarded nylons rubber banded on to the end of vacuum hose, run it around where you think it may have landed and I usually find the missing surface mount component stuck to the nylons while the vac is still running.  Not sure if the mesh of the nylons is too large for some of the smaller screws but you never know.

• Like 1

That sounds like a good idea Rossco, I'll try that too!

Lawson, I see a picture of another tool along the set of 3 kiff. Any idea what it is? I know it is held by the Bergeon arbor holder...maybe it is something custom made?

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• …then again it could be a recase. 
    • As a child/young person, I remember how the police sometimes appeared in the middle of a country road and blocked off the traffic. A few minutes later, a fighter jet flew over our heads (loudly and respectfully, almost making us crap our pants), landed in front of us and was towed into the forest. It made us feel safe. I just realized that I've come a long way from demagnetizing watch movements, but isn't that the charm of associations and discussions? Anyway, I'll stick to the topic from here on! Yeah, we decided to stop developing nukes in the late 50s and spend the money on conventional weapons instead. Oops, sorry moderators, I seem to have a problem controlling myself. No more now. I promise.
    • Hi everyone Anyone have any ideas what this caliber is? Is it a genuine B & M as I understand the market is flooded with copies? Thanks.
    • You know it H Ours was scrapped early 60s. Nothing wrong with joining the army H , i would have love the physical and discipline side of it, but i can't follow or be lead by numpties.
    • That's exactly why you need to exercise, or you'll meet with an untimely death! 😉 Well, good thing you weren't born in my neck of the woods then as you would have no choice. Back in the day when it was time for my service (early 80s) this small country could mobilize 800,000 soldiers in a few days, and mobilization supplies with modern weapons and munitions were everywhere and we had an air force second to none. Then beginning in the 90s it was scrapped because our politicians decided that Russia would become a Western democracy. In discussions with colleagues, friends and acquaintances where I mentioned I thought it was imprudent to scrap our capacity for self-defense, I was laughed at. I wonder if anyone of those people would laugh today.