Saxony Diver restauration

Dear All;

Today I received 4x watches from forum member Ramrod, kindly donated for my plating projects. One of the watches I received is a Saxony All Sport 1960's diving watch. The idea was to use the case as a training object for plating, but I like the watch so much that I'm now investigating the options of restoring it.

At first glance, the watch / movement needs; a new balance (balance is missing), a new crystal, a seconds-hand (seconds-hand also missing) and re-plating.

Here are some photo's, taken off the internet, from a similar watch (clearly also in need of TLC) just to show which watch model and the movement type are here in question:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 16.58.56.png

The movement is a 1-jewel Sheffield cal. 7115, mine is without the balance wheel;

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 16.51.31.png

Does anybody have some information about this watch / movement?

I found already some look-a-like watches with a, to me, unknown 17-jewel movement, like on the pictures below;

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 17.09.53.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 17.10.15.png

Even though this watch is a Sheffield and a bit look-a-like, I have no idea whether one can swap the movements?? From 1-jewel to 17-jewels seems a nice improvement......

Any information, suggestions how to start such a restoration, addresses, links etc of the "Saxony AllSport" diver (5ATM) are very welcome ;)

Thanks on beforehand: Roland.

Sorry, mate, but I haven't worked on those yet...wouldn't know where to start looking for parts/instructions...Also, both movements are completely different....my take on it, though.

Cheers,

Bob