Remove a Breitling ETA 7750 second counter hand

All breitling hands are extremely tight, this is because they replace them with new every time they are serviced to make sure they are extremely tight and not going to slip or drop off.

Its just a matter of using the hand tool and  most of the time they will come off, the difficult one is the centre seconds Chrono hand, I use the presto tool and nip the inside levers together and pull only the one hand off first rather than supporting it on the dial and pulling all the hands off together, try and get the presto tool nipped right upto the centre tube of the second hand before pulling otherwise you can pull the hand off and leave the centre of it stuck to the pivot. 

I must also add the 7750 movement holder is really a must when fitting hands, you have to put quite a lot of pressure on them to fit them (especially new ones) that you must support the jewels with the correct movement holder, the last thing you want to do is push a jewel out just at the end after all that hard work servicing it.

cousins do one for as little as £20 and it also has the pushers built into it.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/for-valjoux-7750-series

15 hours ago, Tiktok said:

All breitling hands are extremely tight, this is because they replace them with new every time they are serviced to make sure they are extremely tight and not going to slip or drop off.

Its just a matter of using the hand tool and  most of the time they will come off, the difficult one is the centre seconds Chrono hand, I use the presto tool and nip the inside levers together and pull only the one hand off first rather than supporting it on the dial and pulling all the hands off together, try and get the presto tool nipped right upto the centre tube of the second hand before pulling otherwise you can pull the hand off and leave the centre of it stuck to the pivot. 

Thank you very much Tiktok for your advised, It is very helpful. 

I do have  a presto tool  but it is not easy to control the pin nipped right center on the pinion. I believe this is the way to remove the second counter hand.  I need do more practice with this tool. 

Try nipping the inside levers of the presto tool together and pull up to remove the centre seconds hand by its self and not use the outside springs, you have much more control this way. You can practice on any watch with a centre seconds hand.