Bradley Mickey Mouse Pocket Watch

I recently acquired a Mickey Mouse pocket watch (made by Bradley; here's a photo). It's grand and all that but:

I can't get into it! The mechanism appears to be sealed. The "screws" appear to be bolts. Here's a photo. The mechanism showed signs of prior, ah, "effort" to open it, so I suspect the legitimate way to get the stem off was somehow eliminated (There's a white plastic something around where I'd expect the stem release to be, but I think part of it might have been broken off. I finally got the stem off the mechanism without bending it but it was a heck of a fight). Any advice on whether there's a way in under the face perhaps? I'd prefer to restore it rather than pull the face and marry it to a new mechanism. But if I have to, I will. Like I said, it's a grand watch.

Also, as a newbie (be kind) is there some sort of standardization of replacement mechanisms (e.g., oh, yes, you measure the diameter of the mechanism and its thickness and look it up on this here chart ... Then you just order that from wherever you want to.)

Edit: Whoops. Photos WAY too big. Here's some smaller ones.

post-180-0-36247600-1398795588.jpg

post-180-0-16047000-1398795595_thumb.jpg

I regret that these were not made to be serviceable - the plates are riveted together. The hairspring looks quite distorted also.

The dial has flaps that are bent around the lower main plate and if you remove the hands, carefully prise the dial flaps away you will be able to remove the dial.

This way you could soak the watch in lighter fluid and dry it off then oil the pivot holes - BUT WAIT - I spot plastic - the plastic may melt in the lighter fluid. 

You could take a punt on it - but be prepared for disaster.

Sorry to be negative :(

Thanks. Even though the diagnosis was negative, all information appreciated. Even to my novice eyes, the hairspring looked like a mess. Any info on how I could get a replacement mechanism? The case (not in the photos) is quite nice. Someone clearly enjoyed this watch for some time, signs of CAREFUL wear.

I made an error of trying to start my watch fixing career on a dollar pocket watch from Services, almost identical to this one except it did have screws so I was able to take it apart, the problem is these pocket watches were made almost as disposable watches! When it broke you purchased another one! Careful to when removing the face as it is very easy to snap the tabs (I know from experience!) if you had taken this one apart you would have killed someone I am sure as aligning all the pinions (including the balance wheel!) at the same time as you try and put the one plate back on is the most infuriating thing I have done in watch repair! Actually scratch that the most infuriating thing ever!

As mark suggests look for a working services or ingersole pocket watch on a certain auction site and you may be able to switch the movements and dial