How To Remove The Dial

How do I get the dial of from the Tudor Princess Oysterdate watch with the 2671 movement. I looked for screws along the sides of the movement but I don't see any. How do I get the dial off?

Here is a couple of pictures of the movement.

post-144-0-37859800-1397080255_thumb.jpg

post-144-0-29595000-1397080257_thumb.jpg

post-144-0-43373900-1397080269_thumb.jpg

You should be able to take a pair of tweezers or peg wood and slide this hook outside.  There should also be another hook just like it on the opposite side of the movement.  Just be careful not to damage the mainplate in the process.

You can also find the technical document for the ETA 2671 here:

https://secure.eta.ch/CSP/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=28

Just look under mescaline for product range and 2671 for the caliber.

DADCF1AE-DC05-4346-9092-2DA3CC3C770A_zps

• Like 2

I tried the link you posted and it has a place for a username and password, what do I do there?

You should be able to take a pair of tweezers or peg wood and slide this hook outside.  There should also be another hook just like it on the opposite side of the movement.  Just be careful not to damage the mainplate in the process.

You can also find the technical document for the ETA 2671 here:

https://secure.eta.ch/CSP/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=28

Just look under mescaline for product range and 2671 for the caliber.

DADCF1AE-DC05-4346-9092-2DA3CC3C770A_zps

Sorry about that.  The link seemed to be working on my end.  Click on the technical documents tab along the top and then follow the same instructions.  Hopefully that will do it.

Ok thanks it worked now . there is a lot to choose from. 

Sorry about that.  The link seemed to be working on my end.  Click on the technical documents tab along the top and then follow the same instructions.  Hopefully that will do it.

Is the Tudor 2671 movement the same as the one in those drawings. 

what is the difference between the Tudor 2671 and the ETA 2671 movement

You may be hard pressed to find original Tudor hands. You may find a set on eBay. The best thing to do is find the hand size and length and look for a good set online. A picture of the hands you have now would help though.