Rusty,

Please take my comments with a grain of salt, and apologies for using incorrect terminology.  I'm a novice.  If you have enough "slack" to discard a link, you might be able to connect two of the links; a male and female. I had a Tissot with a similar bracelet, and the professional watch repair person was able to eliminate one link and adjust the length on the adjustable portion and it works fine.

Best,

Corky

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Corky said:

Rusty,

Please take my comments with a grain of salt, and apologies for using incorrect terminology.  I'm a novice.  If you have enough "slack" to discard a link, you might be able to connect two of the links; a male and female. I had a Tissot with a similar bracelet, and the professional watch repair person was able to eliminate one link and adjust the length on the adjustable portion and it works fine.

Best,

Corky

That would be the micro adjustment on the clasp corky, but good suggestion for the op that may work.

• Like 1

looks like a Tag Alter Ego, there are so many pin types, we had a thread on this awhile back, I think it might use the type of pin that has a groove cut in the center and tube that fits in the male part of a link and grabs in the center groove of the pin, see if you can remove one to see if the original parts are gone....material houses will have what you need

Hi Guys, many thanks for your responses and apologies for late response. Travelling with work and unable to get to watch. 

I have uploaded some pics of the pins. Some require a little screw at the end and others not. My intention was to post all them off to a US company and they will give me replacements. Wont be original as this is Tags way but should be fine. My problem is some of the links have pins but they are on the inside and there is no little screw to open or pin to push. I have no idea how to strip all the links of this bracelet. Some of the pins on the inside have warped a little and need replacing. I know the pics are not great, but hopefully it helps. Also, some of the little screws have the head worn down and I cant get the screwdriver to grip. Is there a little microdrill I can buy or how do I tackle that issue? Speaking of tackles, my congrats on the rugby 🙂 . Thanks again for looking at this.

bRACELET1.jpg

pins2.jpg

Pins.jpg

Hi. As with most bracelets there are adjustable sections and non adjustable, the non adjustable sections are pressed together with knurled head pins  aka Rolex. These need a tool to be able to pull the link ends off to enable you to alter ar replace damaged links. As mentioned they are expensive for a one off use but available on eBay ,Ali express and others

That makes a lot of sense , some links non adjustable, thank you. 

My god that is an expensive bit of kit and certainly unworthy of a purchase for a one time fix. I might just try and order the pins, not an easy task in itself. 

For the ones with the screw damaged, is there a drill option, thanks again

Hi I would think one could make a device to split the bracelet easy enough, just needs a bit of thinking out but as said as a one off , heavy price. Still a heavy price if used three times a year. When I clear my jobs off the bench I have a project or two in mind maybe add this to the list of tools to have a look at making.