Hi! I serviced this nice Cyma 488-2 yesterday

The issue I am having is that the watch is getting delayed 10 minutes after one hour of setting the time. My timegrapher doesn't detect any performance variation whatsoever. The second hand moves normally. Setting the time is not very soft (it is normal). I move the hands forward and backward looking for any problem but nothing.

The calendar setting is ok although I feel that the hands are kind of a little "heavy" once I am near 10:00 pm.

Any ideas to help me getting this fixed? 

Thanks in advance,
Fernando

image_50741761.JPG

image_50747649.JPG

image_50402305.JPG

• Sad 1

Hi John, no, I don’t because the out of sync dots on the graph are caused by me as I moved the watch for 2 position changes. In other words I did not turn off the machine between the 3 shots you see on the collage posted 

I cleaned and oiled again the calendar works, replaced the washer as it was small and in bad shape, ensure that the seconds hand is not slightly touching the minute hand as before and I installed a crystal with more height. 

This is my second day wearing the watch with no delay or problem. Case closed (I hope :))

Regards,

Fernando