Lost Screw for 2824-2 Movement

Hey all. I'm working on a Seagull ST2130 rep for an ETA 2824-2 movement. This is my first foray into watch building, so pardon any errors or incorrect terms! I'm already having my first adventure and when working with the movement I messed up the keyless works. I did some research to find that was the issue, and watched some videos to learn how to fix it. I have been semi-successful in learning about the entire function of the keyless, resetting it to where it is now working again. I had to disassemble a few times after the date wheel wasn't working properly, or some gears were misaligned and didn't allow the watch to manually wind. On my last time reassembling I pinched a screw too tightly with my tweezers and it went flying across the room! The screw was to attach the minute wheel bridge to the movement. I'm wondering if there is any way that a case clamp screw would work in its place or where I should purchase replacement screws from? Also, at first glance I thought the 3 screws I removed for the minute wheel bridge, the clutch, and the date jumper were all the same / interchangeable but from research seems they may not be. Is there a way to tell these screws apart? And a good place to pick up a few extras? 

If you search for "2824 screws" on AliExpress, you'll find several sellers with screws that might not be labelled correctly. But if you look at the photos, you should be able to pick out the one you need.

5/10Pcs Watch Movement Screws Bridge Rotor Clutch Spring Part Repair Screw for ETA 2836 2824 2846 2834 2671 2688 2651 2678 2892
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLSw6CK

Also, if you search for "2824 parts", you will find other parts that might get lost or damaged. But be very careful not to lose the balance jewels or springs. I've not come across any seller that stock those.

Good luck and enjoy.