What should be on my Christmas Wishlist?

Around this time last year I started buying watches and tools and started to learn how to fix them.

It is a great hobby! - much more productive than gaming, more challenging than jigsaw and 3D puzzles. I have now successfully serviced over 20 vintage Swiss watches - typically these projects are non working watches that if you give them a little shake will tick for a few seconds and then stop again and I can get them cleaned up and running again with reasonable accuracy.  But I know I can do better!

One of the things I would like to do is improve the accuracy of the watches I work on.  Right now I do not own a jeweling tool or staking set. I can inspect and find excess or insufficient end shake but can't do anything about it!

What should I wish for (budget conscious!!!)

I have seen several knock off Horia type tools on Ali express and several staking sets in and around the $100 mark.  I also think I read about something that was a 2 in one tool where you could both tap or press down with a micrometer? Does anyone have any good experiences of these Chinese tools and what should I be looking for?

I am under the impression that there are a lot of different uses for these tools and it appears to me that the Horia(type) tool is less flexible but better for fixing end shake issues but that if I got one of those I would be sitting there wishing I had asked for a staking set... Any advice?