I aready introduced myself a while ago when I posted a topic about 3D prints for the seiko model mentioned in the topic title. I was lucky to find the last model that came out in the 90’s catalog so now I have all 3 off them. 

IMG_4647.jpeg

A problem I am facing is how come the rotating bezel can get stuck while replacing the gasket and mineral, does that mean the mineral is not pressed downwards enough. If the mineral is placed without gasket the bezel rotates. 

• 3 months later...

Hello Willem,

what height is the crystal gasket you have used? I recently replaced one of these and the new Seiko gasket is only 1.2mm high so sits below the bezel; a higher one could jam between the crystal and bezel.

Brian

• 1 month later...

Hello guy’s it’s already a while a go since I’ve been on the forum. The problem was the glass it looked like it was a original glass but by measuring it wasn’t so bought a original glass and now the bezel rotates but thanks for the tips. 

IMG_5526.jpeg

Finally I can close the chapter collecting seiko’s arctura kinetic Jorg Hysek 1998 models. 
I was lucky enough to find all 5m42-0e60/69 different dial colors and all the 5m42-0e30/39 different dial colors. 

• Like 1