I’m currently have a E011 movement taken apart while assembling it I notice 2 small gold springs had fallen out. Not sure where they came from. I assume they are part of connecting the solar panel and circuit board. Any help on there placement will be appreciated 

1 hour ago, Vanthuyne said:

E011 movement taken apart while assembling it I notice 2 small gold springs had fallen

When asking questions always helpful to give more information like who made this watch and maybe a picture of the gold parts. So I googled and looks like it's a citizen and I'm attaching the service manual not seeing anything that looks like cold Springs though? So hopefully I guessed correctly for who made the watch. Also the citizen manual isn't as nice as a Seiko because Seiko usually is a parts list citizen we don't owe parts lists I can't see if there's anything that looks like gold springs but there are some technical drawings.

citizen_e001_e011_e031_e101_e111.pdf

• Like 1

The next helpful thing to do would be to get me a picture Of the spring so I can confirm what they look like.

Also a picture of the backside of the circuit board in other words the circuit board that faces towards the movement because we should build a look and see where the contacts go in other words there should be some pads for them the push on you might even see the impression into the circuit board where they were pushing.