When you break a case clamp.....

So, I bought a stopwatch for practice thinking a big movement would be easier to work on and it was 1/3rd of the price of a Seagull Unitas 6497 clone. As soon as it arrived I noticed the movement was rattling in the case so I opened it up and saw, what were to me, 'strange' case clamps that weren't really clamping - part number 477 or 477-1 here https://oldswisswatches.com/watch-parts-branded/bfg-calibre-movement-and-spare-parts/baumgartnerbfg-410/ Like an absolute idiot I extracted all three clips and bent the 'legs' out to make the movement fit more snugly and of course one of the clamps broke in half. Picture of damage enclosed.

There is a case clamp for this movement on eBay but the cost would be 7 times what I paid for the stopwatch, plus more of the same wouldn't solve the rattling. My best guess is buying a set of case clamps from eBay and see if one of those is magically the right size (might need some 'modification'). Of course one option is to do nothing as this was bought for practice and I don't need the movement in the case for that, but once I move on from this movement it would be nice to have a working stopwatch. 

What would the more experienced forum members suggest?

StopWatch.JPG