12 minutes ago, tomh207 said:

It’s obviously used and available, taking the precautions that will be in the documentation and you should be fine. 

Tom

The amount i will be using will be very small and exposure very short. About 30ml in a small sealed bottle with the time taken to remove the top place parts onto a mesh washer close the lid, repeat to remove parts. 20 seconds tops. I could wear a mask but probably won't. Its still used in the dy cleaning industry,  heavy prolonged exposure in terms of years is suspected of causing cancers. I actually think I'm too old to worry about my low usage.  I did concern over the environment but I'm sure getting in my van and driving to work in one day has a far greater impact than my lifetimes use of this stuff. I am very keen to see how well it cleans, i only have lighter fluid and elma pro to compare it against. Hexane was a close contender but i was thinking about its flammable nature, whereas this stuff is a chlorocarbon and not a hydrocarbon.

• Like 1

• oldhippy changed the title to Cleaninged parts.