Not sure if this is

Not sure if this is the right board from this but I am in need of shock springs for a vintage Lorsa P72 movement.  I removed the spring and jewels from the main plate pivot of the balance wheel for cleaning and when reassembling, the spring pinged away never to be seen again.  I've gone to the usual places...Cousins, Esslinger etc and found a  'variety' pack of shock springs that showed what I need but when the packages arrived, the variety didn't include the ones I'm after.

I believe they're Durobloc or Duroswing springs and shown circled in the attached image.  If anyone knows were I can find some, it would be a huge help.  Thanks

George

Shock Springs.jpg

Hi when engaging in removing or refitting It is sometimes wise to do it inside a large clear plastic bag as this limits the distance of fly awat clips or springs, this applies to click springs as well. Or use rodico to hold the clip/spring whilst fitting.

They are as you stated durobloc/duroswing springs. the difference in the type is due to the different mounting .

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?12&ranfft&180&2uswk&Lorsa_P72      shows one with antichoc   device.  worth a look ar Ranfft's web site.