AS 1171 Bumper Movement Parts List/Clicks.

nlapietr

Hello.  I have been working on an old AS 1171 bumper movement.  This watch appears to have two clicks  each should have a long hair-like spring attached (see Pic).  One mounted on the automatic wind bumper mechanism, and one mounted above the barrel and barrel gear (see Pics).  The spring is broken on this click and I need to replace it (the complete click and spring, not just spring).  Cousins has both clicks when I do a search, but they don't have any pictures so I can't tell which is which.  Does anyone know where I can find a parts list for this movement, or which click (Impulse Click or Stop Click) this is?  They also have a click spring listed, but the clicks themselves seem to have springs already attached.  I suppose I could buy one of each, they are not expensive, but I would prefer to just buy the right one.1694974103_AS1171RotorClick.thumb.jpg.9a7488927e9a2268e88f61f1e5ff9c4d.jpg 

AS 1171 Click 2.jpg

AS 1171 Click.jpg

Edited by nlapietr
Clarified language

The numbers from the bestit book:=

Ebauches Number        impulse tension click       1428             Bestfit No   36

Stop click                          1427             Bestfit No    37