Strange Disk Found Under Bellmatic Framework For Automatic Device

I am following the disassembly guide, under the framework I found this disk with a square center. I don't understand where this came from as I can't even see it in the guide. Any clue?

btw this watch was working then stopped after hitting the ground or something, the owner wasn't very specific.

lBUEmm1.jpg?2

B6yMj2R.jpg?1

hmm, I think I found where it goes... I don't know why it was floating under that framework, probably the last watchmaker didn't assemble it the right way. However I don't know if that's the cause of the watch not running. What do you think? that's the pawl lever seat to the ratchet wheel.

FEP0y1F.jpg?1

I'm not sure where you are referring to in your 2nd post ...but on the SCWF [seiko citizen watch forum ] they have a large Bellmatic sub-forum...

Could it be a spacer for the alarm ratchet wheel ?  Just a guess , I have never done a Bellmatic...

Edited by ricardopalamino

Ah so....I have come across that spacer ......good eye chriz74 .  In looking at the tech sheet I had noticed that both the ratchet wheel for the mainspring and alarm have the square hole .  I guess that spacer fills the area between the mainspring ratchet wheel and the mainspring bridge .

Mystery solved....case closed .