Tissot Sport Chronograph bezel inset

Gra

Hi,

I'm restoring a Tissot Chronograph (1990's I think) and I'm struggling to find a bezel insert the correct size, 37.3 x 30mm. The standard size seems to be 38mm, I've found a 37.5mm but it's a ceramic one and I wouldn't know how to start to trim ceramic to size even though it's only 0.1mm all round.

Does anyone know where I can source a Tissot 'Sport' ring?

Tried Cousins UK but their listing shows the item as obsolete.

Case number is E662.762M

Graham

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Yep, i pulled that up as well when i was looking,  there is definitely parts out there if you are prepared to go out and find them. 
    • Hi and welcome to the forum.   As you are already familiar with watches the attachment you may find useful Witschi Training Course.pdf
    • I saw this listing from Australia this morning on Ebay, it might be your only option, good luck.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/145735044565?itmmeta=01HWCRFPEYDDTCXYCRX7ESQH3K&hash=item21ee7c4dd5:g:f2oAAOSwaMhmI5tq&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4PzZAWzJj0HOwVM7Xl6qUqGIYly3BvZhzNybkxWf8GJYkKwVh0SpeZ0XYBmoZyjaboPOlJYzdY9svwhQXfR7V%2BiMApTEYFLvJcs8FxTzy1VFCBLR8ADc7V89%2B%2FYvQKdks2KDNNEqAFZN0Hni9zQG078wKL34x0eRK%2Fu843fYdH%2FVIAiOZ5%2BbOmySNdu%2Bv4cSemywC%2FWfaiI%2Fj5D3YWk2PaySdPfu7lUaMadcyhmHZM6l6NllJd1eK%2BdblkJD98pTzVuxRDne5AQaCYawls%2FaoQK9B7epV%2B87TIbD9Ulr4qdC|tkp%3ABk9SR-rnvpjjYw
    • Hi. In the picture not only does it depict that the wheel is bent but also the plate or is that due to th angle of the picture.  Already received very good advise so I will butt out.
    • welcome, sounds like you are on your way so far, you also might be able to help with gold/plated case repair for some .....