Jerry L. McMorris Jr.

Jerry1203

4 minutes ago, Jerry1203 said:

Watch Identification And Repair

Hello gentlemen, I'm paralyzed at home and unable to get to a timepiece repair shop.

I have this pocket watch I inherited, but it isn't working and I have no means of identifying the pocket watch. Its beautifully engraved but I have no use of my hands and would like to know what I have, and what to do with it and where to send it only if its worth saving! I'm totally lost!

Any and all advice welcomed,  thanks for your time; Peace be with you all who read my cry for help; my time is short!

Jerry1203

Screenshot_20201224-074657_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201224-075742_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201224-075719_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201224-080510_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201224-075821_Gallery.jpg

Gentlemen, WHAT DO I HAVE, AND HOW AND WHERE, OR IS IT WORTH HAVING REPAIRED OR LOOKED AT?

Hello gentlemen, I'm paralyzed at home and unable to get to a timepiece repair shop.

I have this pocket watch I inherited, but it isn't working and I have no means of identifying the pocket watch. Its beautifully engraved but I have no use of my hands and would like to know what I have, and what to do with it and where to send it only if its worth saving! I'm totally lost!

Any and all advice welcomed,  thanks for your time; Peace be with you all who read my cry for help; my time is short!

Jerry1203, if you have any solutions to my above quoted pocket watch issues, please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Again,

Thanks you

42 minutes ago, Jerry1203 said:

Watch Identification And Repair

Hello gentlemen, I'm paralyzed at home and unable to get to a timepiece repair shop.

I have this pocket watch I inherited, but it isn't working and I have no means of identifying the pocket watch. Its beautifully engraved but I have no use of my hands and would like to know what I have, and what to do with it and where to send it only if its worth saving! I'm totally lost!

Any and all advice welcomed,  thanks for your time; Peace be with you all who read my cry for help; my time is short!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.