Seiko Quartz stem release.

IMG_E2461.thumb.JPG.721cccffdba3ce27926a885390cb6458.JPGHi, I have a ladies Seiko Quartz watch, cal.7N89-4060 brought in 2002 I need to remove the Crown and stem but can't find the little pusher

I want remove the movement to put the case and bracelet in the Ultrasonic cleaner. I have enclosed a photo of the movement, any help and 

advise would be appreciated.  

3 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  Its a while since i did one of these, I believe that where the plate spring (forked end ) fits  to the right hand end of the lever there is a dimple press genty and release the stem.

I have attached the tech sheet for your interest.         Cheers

Seiko 7N82A, 7N83A, 7N89A.pdf 259.01 kB · 2 downloads

3 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  Its a while since i did one of these, I believe that where the plate spring (forked end ) fits  to the right hand end of the lever there is a dimple press genty and release the stem.

I have attached the tech sheet for your interest.         Cheers

Seiko 7N82A, 7N83A, 7N89A.pdf 259.01 kB · 2 downloads

Hi Watchweasol, thanks very much for your help and the pdf file, watch all cleaned and finished. cheers Bill.

3 hours ago, eccentric59 said:

^^^ What he said. press gently on the dimple shown below with the point of your tweezers. The stem should release without much effort.

seikostem.jpg

Hi eccentric 59, thanks for your help worked a treat, watch all cleaned and back together n ready to go.

Many thanks again.  Cheers Bill.